: Software Development
This position requires on-site work in Saudi Arabia 75% of the time
The Enterprise Architect is responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of IT architecture models and their lower level components. They are also required to interpret, use and apply information contained within IT architecture to inform a range of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of IT support systems.
- Ownership of the enterprise architecture development life-cycle.
- Lead the architecture development assignments in the project.
- Ensuring that the application/systems, data and technology aspects of the enterprise architecture are driven by the business imperatives of the organization and that the requirements driving the overall architecture are managed consistently and effectively.
- Understanding and presenting the immediate/tactical and strategic benefits of adopting a consistent architectural approach within the context of the clients business to help the client justify his investments.
- Providing leadership to the wider architecture and technical community
- Advise on and participate in the governance arrangements set up to ensure that the enterprise architecture delivers the desired benefits to an organization
- Serve as a subject matter expert for architectural frameworks, methods and tools.
- Act as coach to advise and assist consultants, analysts, technical specialists and architects in any architecture disciplines
- Provide technical and management consultancy to enable clients to operate effectively.
- Deliver specialized solutions, characterized by high performance and innovation, using a combination of consultancy, software and hardware.
- Co-ordinates the development of architectural frameworks and leads the population of these frameworks with coherent and consistent architectural views.
- The Enterprise Architect must be comfortable with leading a team of architects within business, application/systems, data/information and technical architecture disciplines and must be able to explain clearly the benefits of an architectural approach.
- The Enterprise Architect should also be able to develop portfolios and programmers of work to deliver the enterprise architecture.
Contact email@example.com to apply or for more information.
- Bachelor Degree in a technical field closely related to Information technology such as mathematics, engineering, computer science, or information systems. A Masters degree or above is preferred.
- A minimum of 15 years of professional technical experience related to software development, systems design and deployment, or networking and infrastructure.
- A minimum of 7 years in a professional senior technical role such as technical lead, team lead, architect, or any other hands on leadership role.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience working with customers directly.
- Must have development experience in webMethods Integration server
- webMethods IS 6.0 through 9.6 experience preferred.
- 10+ years on webMethods IS Admin
- 10+ years on webMethods IS Development
- At least one large scale upgrade project; both IS and Broker.
- Local and remote team management skills required.
- Project management skills using MSFT Project or the like required.
- Ability to work within a team, good communication skills, good problem-solving and analytical skills.