Business Intelligence (SwiftBI)
SwiftBI™ is a core component of Crossvale's cloud-based technology, enabling rapid collection and analysis of as-is processes, and comprehensive dashboard, reporting and alert capability for future-state processes.
Forbes predicts the market for Big Data solutions will swell to $50 Billion by 2017. Savvy organizations are realizing that making data visible and actionable delivers competitive advantage. Businesses and governments that are content to “work with a view from the rear view mirror” can no longer implement changes and act upon opportunities fast enough.
How Is It Used?
SwiftBI is used in the following two fashions:
Before Process Improvement
In the Collect phase, SwiftBI provides non-intrusive, rapid assessment of business performance. Crossvale provides the heavy lifting so your staff focuses on their key business goals. Our technical staff quickly sets up, connects and configures the intelligence, and our process experts skilled in metrics models craft the right Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and views.
This enables the Collect phase to significantly shorten inspection and analysis time of as-is processes. By identifying process performance and quality issues, SwiftBI provides the means for the best prioritization for targeted improvement and BPM efforts in the Target phase.
After Process Improvement
SwiftBI provides uber-dashboards, reports and alerts to key process and business participants. This ongoing Business Activity Monitoring of process performance and quality ensures transparency into the results of the improvements as well as continued intelligence about the business.
Business users leverage dashboards and reports from the configured metrics. Crossvale supports the SaaS as well as the customer-specific configurations.
Executives & Administrators
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize intraday performance of critical business processes
- Comprehensively identify process exceptions or problems and proactively resolve them
- Monitor and manage internal and vendor service level performance
- Achieve end‐to‐end visibility into business process performance, across all lines of business and operating areas
- Take advantage of process‐centric management, with goals and incentives based on process performance
- Leverage easy‐to‐use, fully interactive graphs, charts, and reports