Business Process Management
Effective Business Process Management Strategies Improves Performance and Business Agility
Businesses have many complex processes. These processes were created to consolidate and communicate information between multiple systems, employees, and partners across the organization. These processes can be automated to reduce the opportunity for human error, increase team performance, and impact the company's bottom line.
How and Why?
Crossvale has a history of successfully optimizing processes for companies by implementing Process Intelligence solutions.
Process Intelligence is the ability to understand business processes and knowing how to use them effectively. We apply Process Intelligence to knowledge acquisition data analysis, system control, and process optimization.
Process Intelligence is leveraged through technologies such as:
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
- Process Discovery
Process Intelligence fortifies your competitive position by:
- Identifying opportunities to save money; by discovering where time and resources are being wasted.
- Receiving real time feedback when processes, activities, or transactions go wrong.
- Uncovering process flaws in areas that may leave your company exposed.
- Obtaining a better understanding of the connections between the corporate level strategy and what is happening in the field.
- Discovering the effect of your value streams on your customers and suppliers
- Identifying Customer Turnover
- Monitoring Real Time Profit/Loss metrics