Quality and profitability can only be achieved through a well-balanced trinity of people, processes and technology. All too often organizations try to resolve problems with a single point solution that addresses just one of these components (e.g. an ERP system that promises to increase productivity or an organizational realignment that attempts to better focus the company on its customers).
Crossvale's methodology and supporting technologies embody the process-to-technology bridge while dramatically accelerating analysis and implementation cycle times. This approach enhances the value that skilled Process Excellence consultants can deliver to customers, while lowering their risk and baking in improvements to their visibility and execution so they stick.
Crossvale wants to partner with business consultants in the following disciplines:
- Lean Six Sigma
- BPM/BPI or BPR
- Capability Maturity Model Integration
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Deming Prize & Baldrige Award Methodologies
- DFSS Process Management Methodology
- ISO 9001
- SCOR Process Reference Model
- Total Quality Management
Why Does Crossvale Want to Partner with You?
Crossvale is not your typical Process Intelligence and BPM product company. We combine plug and play software with professional services to integrate, automate, deliver and maintain solutions.
We recognize the value you bring to an organization. We understand that the people, process and technology trinity is broken. Furthermore, the best way to repair the broken trinity is to align your process knowledge with our technology expertise. Together, we can deliver an effective, complete solution set faster and at a lower cost.
Why Should You Want to Partner with Crossvale?
- Crossvale’s alliance program will help you stay engaged throughout the process improvement lifecycle, enabling you to deliver strategic value and greater results all the while transforming projects to programs.
- Crossvale can assist with overcoming the IT brick wall that hinders the implementation and automation of recommended process improvements.
- The opportunity to drastically accelerate metrics collection and problem identification of the as-is environment, and process improvements with automation and robust integration.
- By participating in the implementation and operations of automated processes, you create additional revenue opportunities.
- By partnering, our proposed solutions will deliver measurable results for the client.
- Corporations (including Oracle, WebMethods/Software AG, and BEA Systems) have partnered with Crossvale, and trust us with their clients. We will respect and support your client relationships, too.