Redhat 3Scale API Management
Harness the Power of Your APIs with 3Scale delivered by Crossvale
Application programming interfaces (APIs) deliver fundamental business value in a digital world; from supporting internal innovation and enabling cross-enterprise agility, to creating new products and revenue streams.
Crossvale’s expertise in delivering Red Hat® 3scale API Management will make it easy to manage your APIs for internal or external users. Share, secure, distribute, control, and monetize your APIs on an infrastructure platform built with performance, customer control, and future growth in mind. And now, with the latest release of 3scale API Management 2, you can place any 3scale components on-premise, in the cloud, or on any combination of the two.
Crossvale's expertise with 3Scale and our knowledge of API management will combine your to leverage your data stores and to deliver information faster
Crossvale's 3Scale Solution Provides:
- Unmatched flexibility. You have the ability to choose the integration and deployment methods to control access to endpoints and track traffic. Deploy on-premise or in the cloud with no black box required. Multi-departmental utility, flexible security options, and DevOps readiness are foundations of our infrastructure.
- High availability and performance. Web scalable architecture provides high availability with uptime guarantees of 99.99%, carrying hundreds of millions of API calls per day. All this with no latency and no round trips between your infrastructure and 3scale.
- A Powerful adaptive infrastructure. 3scale grows and changes with you, remaining mission critical and cost effective at any scale. Bring on new teams or departments over time and get new APIs online at the industry’s fastest time to value. Whatever your implementation, get up and running with immediate results.
- High availability and performance — 3Scale’s built in web-scalable architecture provides high availability with uptime guarantees of 99.99%, carrying hundreds of millions of API calls per day. All this with no latency and no round trips between your infrastructure and Red Hat 3scale API Management.
- Boss Fuse integration — Integrate with Red Hat JBoss Fuse to create your API, and then configure your API gateway on Red Hat OpenShift to control and distribute gateways in local deployments, cloud, or on-premise using the same stack.
- OpenShift integration — Gain the power of Linux® containers—delivered at scale for APIs. OpenShift by Red Hat users can use the 3scale API gateway to build and run high-performance applications in a contained and automated way.
- Hybrid cloud support across all components — 3scale fully supports all components residing on-premise, in the cloud, or on any combination of the two. Design your API management the way you want it.
- API program tools - The 3Scale cloud layer centralizes API program tools including access control, rate limiting, analytics, billing and payments, and developer workflow, so you can manage all aspects of your program from a single interface.
- API traffic control - The unique separation of the cloud management layer and API traffic control provides maximum flexibility. Delivery components that carry your API traffic can be anywhere, and traffic does not need to flow through the 3scale layer.
- Better time-to-value - 3scale offers smart, streamlined implementation that eliminates the need for professional services providers. We offer transparent pricing with no hidden costs, and you can deploy with your existing infrastructure.
The benefits of a 3Scale Solution Include:
An overview of 3Scales capabilities includes: