JBoss Fuse Enables Intelligent Integration to all Areas of the Enterprise
“A new term will become more common in our IT vernacular. ‘Business services’ are emerging as reusable and configurable components. ”
Carl Lehmann, research manager, 451 Research
JBoss Fuse is a small-footprint, flexible, open source enterprise service bus (ESB) that can be deployed in several different configurations. JBoss Fuse includes industry-standard integration patterns that can be easily configured to managed a network of integration brokers. These patterns, when used with the flexible and cost-effective ESB, allow you to deploy and connect customized solutions at every distributor, outlet and partner.
- Integrate data, services, applications, and devices efficiently.
- Design, develop, and deploy integration solutions faster using an easy-to-use development studio and bundled Apache Camel.
- Inventory resources from the operating system to applications and services.
- Control and audit your ESB, application, and service configurations to standardize deployments.
- Manage, monitor, and tune your applications and services for improved visibility, performance, and availability.
- Coordinate the many stages of application lifecycle.
Get Fact Sheet
- Dynamic configuration (no ESB down time)
- Custom deployers
- Remote access
- Clustering and Failover
- Over 150 Connectors (ready for use with popular systems such as Salesforce, SAP and Twitter).
- Uses Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Security Framework
Get Fact Sheet