JBoss A-MQ: A High Performance and Flexible Messaging Platform
"In addition to reduced licensing costs, Red Hat JBoss A-MQ delivered stability, scalability, and performance improvement."
Duc Doan, Director, Systems Engineering, E*Trade
Red Hat® JBoss® A-MQ is a standards-based, reliable open source messaging platform that enables real-time communication between different applications, services, and devices. With near-universal compatibility, support for multiple protocols, and lightweight architecture, JBoss A-MQ connects the Internet of Things.
- Cross-language and Multi-protocol support
- Simplified integration with a technology-neutral REST API
- Supports application scalability with JMS Streams for very large messages and enabling compression
- Simplified security administration
- Enables unified management of all services through a single interface
Get Fact Sheet
- With adherence to open standards including Java™ Message Service (JMS) 1.1, Transmission Control Protocol (TCP), Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), Streaming Text Oriented Messaging Protocol (STOMP), network management systems (NMS), AMQP 1.0, MQTT, multicast transport protocols, and many others, JBoss A-MQ enables universal compatibility and connects everything
- Cloud ready
- Allows native connectivity from applications written in Java, C, C++.
- Hosted on a lightweight OSGI-based runtime container, Apache Karaf.
- Supports different messaging paradigms like publish-subscribe, point-to-point, store-and-forward.
Get Fact Sheet