Software AG Optimize for SAP
Software AG’s Optimize for SAP Offers Real-Time Insights
Providing Real-Time Metrics Monitoring Within and Across SAP Systems.
webMethods Optimize for SAP® Business Suite offers real-time insights into end-to-end SAP processes. This can be used with webMethods Integration Server and webMethods BPMS.
webMethods Optimize for SAP Business Suite is a Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) solution that gives business process managers instant, actionable insight into SAP processes, end-to-end. Unlike traditional BAM tools, Optimize leverages existing technology investments by integrating with SAP at the most granular business-event level, providing real-time metrics monitoring within and across SAP systems. Using Web-based dashboards, process managers can identify issues with automatic alerts and make improvements immediately.
- Gain actionable real-time visibility within SAP and across end-to-end processes
- Use real-time problem reporting and alerting based on business metrics, without reliance on IT to run reports
- Respond to process issues before they impact your performance
- Count on a non-invasive approach to integration with SAP systems
- Improve predictability of your order management process
- Get up to speed quickly with built-in process models and KPIs for key SAP business processes
- Use predictive analytics to pinpoint potential breakdowns before they occur
- Use Optimize to monitor KPIs, such as:
- Order volumes, amounts and cycle times.
- Product backorders
- Shipment delays
- Order deadline management
- Pricing and cost variances
- Order defects
- Order change analysis and lead time variability
Get Fact Sheet
- Ready-to-use process models and KPIs. Start monitoring—faster—by using preconfigured process-specific content, including process models, rules and KPIs.
- Non-invasive IT-friendly architecture. Optimize leverages pre-existing SAP Business Events interfaces to communicate with SAP processes. This minimizes any impact to SAP system design or performance.
- User-friendly, actionable information. You no longer need to wait for IT to run reports. With a complete view of the end-to-end process and contextual links to corrective actions, you can rapidly adjust to changing business conditions and optimize process performance.
- Intelligent self-learning. webMethods Optimize monitors each KPI and learns what is “normal” based on historical patterns, such as time-of-day and day-of-month.
- Real-time, continuous process monitoring and analysis. Use built-in reporting and analysis capabilities to examine root causes of specific issues and uncover trends and patterns related to underlying process inefficiencies.
- Early problem prediction. By monitoring end-to-end processes, Optimize identifies deviations, which on their own may not impact the business but could combine to create a process breakdown. You’ll be able to head-off potential problems by knowing about imminent process errors and getting a recommended course of action.
Get Fact Sheet