About Our Leadership
At Crossvale, we value results. requirements. innovation. customers.We founded Crossvale in August 2001. Our mission was to build a professional services firm that offered more than just technical excellence. We wanted to deliver business value in a world where technology is essential but intimidatingly misunderstood, and where making development a commodity doesn’t deliver the goods. And especially, we wanted to do so as an ethically-driven, honorable partner to both our clients and our employees. At Crossvale, our focus is on results -- our customers' successes. Since day one, we have remained steadfast to this objective, as we recognize that our success depends on the successes of our clients. Mutually assured success has served us well, providing clear direction to our team and earning the trust of numerous clients.
Our corporate culture is shaped by three mantras:
- Effort does not matter. Results do.
- Respect requires candor, even when uncomfortable.
- Never mess with people’s money (neither our employees’ nor our clients’)
- Manage and grow key accounts
- Educate and support technically-challenging, early adoption customers
- Trail-blaze new products and technologies in world-wide public forums.
Conor Brankin, CEO
Our Leadership Team:
- Conor Brankin. CEO Conor is a co-founder and CEO of Crossvale, Inc., a professional services firm focused on delivering best of breed solutions to the financial services, energy, healthcare and government verticals. The founders’ vision was to create an organization to maximize the performance of people, processes and technologies for its customers with complex legacy software issues; Conor continues to lead Crossvale with this mission in mind.
Conor is a well known Systems Architect and has solved challenges for some of the largest and well known organizations, such as the U.S. Air Force, BBVA Compass, The State of Pennsylvania and many more.
Conor earned his degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering at the University of Manchester, England.
- John Awtry, CFO John joined Crossvale in 2013 to assist in strategic planning as well as to implement controls and processes consistent with the company's strategic vision. Excited that Crossvale is poised for a period of rapid expansion, John draws on his experience and education to ensure the company is structured to operate efficiently and profitably.
John earned undergraduate degrees in Finance and Economics from Midwestern State University, as well as an MBA from the University of Texas at Dallas.
- Kevin Lyons, VP Sales and Marketing With over over 25 years of experience in sales management, technology sales, and solution selling Kevin has extensive experience in managing large teams in sales
delivery and business strategizing. Whether working closely with sales executives or technology team members, Kevin enjoys the challenge of designing and delivering customized applications to customers, streamlining their processes to accelerate revenue and increase market share.
Kevin received his BA in Business Management from Salem State University
- José Ángel Alonso, CTO José, like many in the Crossvale team, has extensive international experience in capacities such as functional analyst, technical analyst, solutions architect and strategic consultant. José brings a fresh vision to the team, from his background in numerous industries, ranging from financial services, to utilities, to transportation.
José joined Crossvale in 2013, however, his relationship with the company goes back several years, when they collaborated on a core banking replacement project in Alabama. He now is the lead on a major project, representing Crossvale in Spain.
He studied Systems Technical Engineering at the Universidad de Almeria, Spain where he also received his Master’s degree in Computer Engineering.