Software AG Agile Apps Cloud
Software AG’s AgileApps Cloud Empowers Subject Matter Experts
Software AG’s webMethods AgileApps is an Amazingly Easy, Incredibly Powerful Agile Applications Platform.
AgileApps Cloud (formerly AgileApps Live) is a Business Process Management (BPM) and application Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that allows subject matter experts, as well as developers, to visually build and deploy process-driven application solutions in weeks rather than months. The AgileApps Cloud platform provides businesses a better way to track and manage service requests, respond to incidents and resolve investigations. By connecting the right people across an organization, coordinating activities and tasks, and tracking communications and decisions, AgileApps Cloud helps companies deliver a higher level of service, reduce costs and mitigate risk.
- Rich, Meta-data Driven Applications. There’s no code generation or file-based compilation – just an enjoyable and empowering experience.
- Empower the Subject Matter Experts. Designed for easy visual customization. Subject Matter Experts can change processes, business rules, e-forms, reports, dashboards, connect with Facebook or Twitter, collaborate with team members, and access information from any mobile device.
- Fast time to value & low cost of ownership. Subscribe to AgileApps Live start building your situational, process-driven application today. AgileApps Cloud is built on cloud technology, which eliminates hardware and maintenance costs to reduce your total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Use AgileApps Cloud to build and deploy process-driven applications that engage constituents, including employees, customers, partners and suppliers.
- Use AgileApps Cloud’s business rules to automate common business activities to shorten response times and implement your best practices.
- Standardize customer-facing messages to improve efficiency with pre-programmed responses to common questions.
- Insightful decision-making and information management is a snap using easy-to-configure views and reports that provide at-a-glance KPIs and give every user the information they need most.
- Deliver an integrated and branded portal experience to your customers. Increase customer self-service and engagement by enabling community support and knowledgebase access and also by providing case submissions and tracking.
- Streamline team-based activities and approval cycles by modeling and running business processes as a flow of automated and manual human-centric tasks.
Get Fact Sheet
- Dynamic Processes: Customizable business processes help you accelerate and streamline how work gets done. You don’t need programming to create business processes, assign tasks, plan for escalations and send custom notifications.
- Case management Enhancements including Case assignment rules and queues, activity streams for communications, integrated task management, time tracking for case work, case analytics and reporting and integrated document and file attachments.
- Using the business rules engine, you can implement and control your business processes, escalations, notifications and approvals the way you want. The dynamic rules engine checks for both time and event conditions to be met on any field value before executing compound, multi-step actions.
- Multi-Channel Communications: AgileApps provides you a variety of ways to interact and communicate with customers. It’s easy to switch channels by transitioning people to the most effective way to resolve the case: Web, Twitter®, Facebook, portals or email.
- Manage your SLAs and tasks to never miss an important deadline. Whether you are concerned about meeting contract commitments, exceeding customer service expectations, or adhering to internal performance measures, SLAs monitor important tasks and track time left to respond to or resolve an open task. Automatic reminders and escalations bring your attention to SLAs that are dangerously close to violation.
- Improve business insight using beautiful and informative reports and dashboards that help you quickly understand key performance and service metrics. It’s simple to create powerful reports that help you visualize your data and provide business insight. You can dynamically analyze information with ad-hoc reports, save often-used reports and schedule the delivery of periodic summary reports by email to team members so everyone is up to date.
- Self-service portals and knowledge base that allows posting questions to the customer community for peer answers
- Accessing important information from any smart mobile device is essential for a distributed and connected workforce. View and update cases, send messages, receive notifications and more from the convenience and portability of your smart phone or tablet.
Get Fact Sheet