Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS
VIRTUAL WEBINAR - June 7th 2022- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
A hands-on experience for Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS
Take down all adoption barriers leveraging ROSA. Join us for a hands-on experience for you to work directly with our Red Hat and Amazon Web Service (AWS) experts to try Red Hat® OpenShift® Service on AWS without commitment. Ask questions, follow along with the demo and create your project in the console to get a feel for how Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS will work for your team and workloads.
Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS (ROSA) is a fully-managed and jointly supported Red Hat OpenShift offering that combines the power of Red Hat OpenShift, the industry’s most comprehensive enterprise Kubernetes platform, and the AWS public cloud.
The solution that’s helping businesses build, deploy and manage Kubernetes applications faster and more easily. With all the installation, management and maintenance handled expertly by Red Hat and AWS.
- Empowers developers to innovate
- Flexible consumption-based pricing
- Clear path to hybrid cloud deployments
What you'll learn
- Get an introduction and overview to Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS.
- Create your own ROSA Cluster” to “Walking Through How to Create a ROSA Cluster.
- Deploy a node.js based application via S2I and Kubernetes Deployment objects.
- Explore networking within Kubernetes and applications.
- Gain familiarization with OpenShift and Kubernetes functionality via a deployed app on Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS.